a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

On Some Fun Filling Activities for My Tigers


Hello one and all,

Guess some of us are trapped in some poachers net and perhaps some might be injured. But wherever you are here is a fun activity I found while clearing my old emails.

Click 'Play' on the right hand side box.

I scored 17. Let me know what you scored. Passers-by are welcome to have a go and record your scores.


Btw last week I was busy filming for National Geographic so I thought Id share a shot of me after a several arduos days of work. As you can see though tired, I'm still fit and fine. Don't you think my coat looks lovely. The team even gave me a manicure !

Meanwhile enjoy the sun shine and you nasi lemaks.

With Love and Light

The Lioness xoxo

8 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Woww!! I got 18 over 20~!! Woohoo~! I know my silicons!! hahaha~!! nice one vinnie! very fun!

Anonymous said...

15 / 20 i knw silicon as well...electronics did help alot...hahahha

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

wow, i got 18..i'll give mr hugh hefner a run for his money

Anonymous said...

err,ViNNiE,I GoT 18..GoT TrIcKeD La..TheY ArE GeTTinG GooD!!

Maharaja said...

mother father!!! i got 16..dammm

V|vac|ous said...

Rafiq & Syura : Whoaa couples that spend alot of time together do think like each other ! top Scorers ! Rafiq - One word Philharmonic !

Mr. Eletronices: You shock me!

Zook: its easy if they are very rounded its fake !

GM: I really thought you will get all correct ! Perhaps you were fantasizing too much instead of concentrating on the answer. Nx time another quiz ok

Anonymous said...

I m a natural - list … hehehe…low score does have a meaning…. don’t worry Mr. 16….

julian. said...

17.. not bad i guess..

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm