a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

On Garing Garing Udang !


I'm feeling really strange today. I cant tell you why, I wish I knew myself...

So here I am lunch time over a blog having my salad and strips of honey ham. I have a salad Monday-Friday.


Don't ask me how I do it. I don't know my self. I keep psyching myself that its good for me. I'm getting my 5 portions of vege and fruit a day etc. Since Scotland is quite sorry correction extremely cold, many people from the FarEast didn't quite reach here. Unlike London, where I found the best Chicken Charsew there. Why ? Coz it was made exactly how its done in Malaysia but the quality of the pork was so so good. So succulent ! hmhmhmmh. Fyi pork here is very clean. I even tried the coke test.


I did nothing today ! No work at all. I tried to start but I just couldn't. I feel like having buttered prawns. Guys back home, never take your food for granted.


What a post ! Writers block ! I typed 3 times and deleted it. Cant be too revealing and mellow this is a fun blog !


Love & Light

The Lioness xoxo


7 comments:

Maharaja said...

next time when ur back..i'll take u go bak kut teh. celek...

V|vac|ous said...

Dont like Bak Kut Teh ! Telok Gong !

Anonymous said...

baku teh and udang are in two diff worlds....we go for fish curry head....they are in a similiar family....

RGDS: THE SEAMAN

Maharaja said...

yo hardeep!!! by any chance you know who is Sukdeep? :)

RGDS: MASTER

Anonymous said...

Yo Master...punjabis have similar names, i know a guy by the sukhdeep from KKB....and hv relatives in TTDI i think....so its difficult to say till we meet in person.

RGDS: Punjabis 'R Punjabiz

Maharaja said...

KKB ---> Kuala Kubu Baru? cuz Ku Ku Bird Klan dun have sukdeep... peace yo

V|vac|ous said...

KKB is Kuala Kubu Baru. Wei this post is about my butter prawns ler !

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm