a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Shit Happens.

Wanna know what happens when a 4WD with huge bull bars hits the side of your car? Take a look. Hurts, doesn't it? The fucking idiot. Now I'm carless for about a week, and hopefully the insurance company assesses that I am not at fault and he is. Otherwise, I've a grand or more to pay for repairs.

A lesson for everyone: you can be so careful on the road, but you have to make sure that other fuckheads around you are careful as well. Thats pretty impossible, so the best thing to do is to keep your distance from other cars on the road.

3 comments:

julian. said...

yeah it does suck. no my insurance doesnt do that.. i gotta pay more premium if i ask for that. hopefully i should survive for the week or so.. my mate from work doesnt mind driving and picking me up from home so im safe there.

t boned... he didnt see me on the road and just pulled out onto my lane. the freaking bull bar on that 4wd was big. he hardly had a scratch and my car is pretty bad.

V|vac|ous said...

Dont think there was any need for bad words and anger. It has happend, you are alive, move on and get on with life.

Nothing beats me asking 2 guys to 'encik boleh tolong gerak lori' and then when i cant obviously move throught a wee lane thats 3/4 blocked by a huge lorry and then,politely ask him again he shouts 'saya ada lesen' which any idiot would know if you dont have a lisence you cant drive.

More over i have 2 lisence and then me telling him that he cannot block a lane as they are other cars wanting to pass by then almost wanting to attack a girl! No respect for ladies at all.

Which at that point the motocycle guy who couldnt pass by like me got stuck in between my car and their lorry remained calm and i remained calm.

And that made the shouting foul mouth ppl look stupid. And thats how you win something by being calm and collected!

Be grateful you are not hurt.

DineshG said...

har har
;)

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm