a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

On the Lioness Reflects !


Hello One and All,

I was going to type a comment on Greg's post but I could actually remember the whole song. So I figured this deserves to be a post on its own.

Ais Kacang

Ais Kacang x2,
Bila cuaca panas and rasa dahaga,
Singgah sebentar ais kacang di minta,
Susu and jagung , kacang dan leko,air gula berwarna,
Campur semua, enak rasanye, kegemaran kita semua !

Oh btw my Edinburgh League softball page has been updated check this out :
http://www.softball.org.uk/index.php?LEAGUESITE_MAN_OP=viewteam&module=leaguesite&PHPWS_MAN_ITEMS[]=54


Go Gritters !

With Love and Light
The Lioness xoxo

2 comments:

el_fuser said...

aaaaaaaaa... nostalgic song... vivacious reminds me when i used to fight with my friends with the penyodok and penyapu... huhu

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of ice kacang....but the above comment by che guevara doesnt remind me on the clening items, but phua chu kang.....and ya Msia we can take it all day long, 35 deg C ma.
HIDUP SUKAN - Bola Lembut

RGDS

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm