a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Beautiful People.

I found this picture online and it made me feel all tingly inside. I have to say these two individuals are probably the most beautiful people that has ever walked on the face of the earth. Mother Teresa and Pope John Paul II. Their accomplishments for the Lord go beyond all things. Their love for serving is everlasting and we should strive for their excellence. I look up to them, we all should.
RESPECT.

3 comments:

V|vac|ous said...

Visited the Vatican City couple of years back quite magical. Rajen perhaps God is calling its lost lamb home !!! Lainx2 Tiger can guide you he is quite a devout X-tian.Chatolic summore ! or should you choose the Aummm path theres always the Thambiland tiger. Good Luck xoxo
PS: Some ppl jelous I use xoxo after my posts and comments. Its my signature man !

el_fuser said...

for u, it might be them... but for me, ernesto che guevara and zack de la rocha fits the bill...

Maharaja said...

yeah..maybe i should reconsider changing the title to..
'Some Beautiful People in this World'

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm