a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Minum sampai mabuk!!

A shave for Rajen aka howsyourmother? Probably not.

Can I be a Si Sepet like Ong??

No I'm not a Si Sepet! Look at my big eyes!!

Cute.

Aiyo!!!

Sorry, but I'm not going to pay myself out on my own post :)


Hahah check this out!! These pictures were taken on the 10th July 2003 - 2 days before me and the others left for Australia for the first time. We decided to have drinks at my place that night after a massive steamboat meal with everyone else. It was a good but pretty messy night. Enjoy.

2 comments:

lick knee. said...

these are pics on lams picassa right?
colossal brain cell damage i tell you.

pity i wasn't there around with you guys to enjoy it. hehehe

Maharaja said...

what can is say...
picture tells a thousand word..
but it doesn't mean that i dunno how to use a shaver!! :)

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm