- We had chocolate milk sold to us in cartons with the name "Program Susu Sekolah"?
- We learn cool and cute songs like Tiga Sekawan, Bapaku Pulang Dari Kota, Gelang Sipaku Gelang, Jong Jong Inai and Lenggang Kangkung?
- We had a music teacher who like to taunt us and call us Bangau?
- We ate 50 sen plate of Nasi Lemak which to us, tasted not too bad back then?
- We collected bottle caps to play?
- We collected erasers(especially those with flag of nations) to play, and winner takes all?
- We wasted math exercise book on a stupid game called "Conquer"?
- We had a subject called Alam dan Manusia?
- The pengawas dresses in purple? ewwww. (dinesh, fua,.....who else?)
- We played pepsi cola, galah panjang, kejar-kejar, and that 6 squares game we have to hop. What is it called?
- We had Tulisan classes where we have to write repeatedly on a exercise book with red, blue, blue & red margins.
- We had numbered exercise books; 1(wide margins), 2(big boxes), 3(half blank, half margins), 4(forgot), 5(Tulisan), 7(standard margins), 8(standard boxes), 9(blank pages), forgot what 10-13 is, 14(margins on alternate pages).
Sekolah kita tercinta
Berazam belajar, rajin dan berusaha
Akhirnya kita 'kan berjaya
Marilah berikrar semoga berjaya
Marilah bersatu, berusaha
Demi mencapai kejayaan negara
Untuk kebaikan kita bersama
Kami pelajar setia
Berbagai bangsa dan budaya
Sama berlumba, sama berjasa
Pada bangsa dan negara
Ke arah bahagia berbakti bersama
Amalkan disiplin sentiasa
Bergerak maju membina negara
SK Taman Tun Dr Ismail bahagia
Hey I don't really remember SMKTTDI's school song. Anybody does?
Nick says exercise book number 6 is the music book. And now i remember book number 4 is one where lines divide the page into six sections, for drawing presumably.