a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Sunday, September 2, 2007

childhood dreams...

Let's talk about your dreams... you know.. like your childhood dreams... things that you've regretted never done it.. or things that you wished you choose otherwise ...

ok... i'll start first...

I've gave up on Audio Engineering... hmmmmm... for me , no money involved... not that i'm earning damn alot now la... but it's now something in my head... bugging me... music is my passion but i'm not that good in it... hmmm... stressful la thinking about it... but i'm happy with my current job... so i don't really have problems with it...

but one day... i'll get involved in the music industry,... see la if got chance or not...

oh yeah... i wanted to be a mecha-tronics engineer before this... but due to financial problems , i didn't pursue it... i don't realy regret that , but my life would have been different if things were to go the other way...

at the end of the day , i'm very much happy with my life right now... :)

*for the rest of you , do post it as a new post...

No comments:

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm