a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

why so empty

politics and propaganda aside, why is everyone else so quiet?

nothing to write i suppose. so din, birthday amacam? greg, any resolutions? questionable hookups?
ANYTHING?

another unrelated question, how many tigers live on their own now?
as in, do their own cooking, laundry, cleaning - you know... sever their moms apron-strings and whatnot.

ill just decide to post some updates here cause i dont have a personal blog anyways.
+, i just got a cat!

+, i've been climbing! here are some pics and links to a gallery


From Way up north ...

4 comments:

V|vac|ous said...

I live on my own though im tempted to have kakak over here so she can cook for me ! My groceries are done online as Edinburgh is a city that doesnt require a car. But if i do shop i cant carry so the groceries online deliveres it right to my fridge. I live 15 mins walk from city centre & work. Bus service is EXCELLENT.

Good pics ! reminded me of my batu caves climbing days.

Too cold over here to bukak baju and panjat memanjat.

Whats cats name ? Why did you not get a doggie? Whats yr horoscope- research purposes.

THANKS !

lick knee. said...

things are a bit too spread out here to survive without a car. (id really like to tho).

got a cat (named Felix) cause i cant get a dog for my apartment. hes an 7 year old orange tabby.

and i will answer this ONLY IN THE NAME OF RESEARCH. early november. which means scorpio. tell me the findings of this research

Jayzen said...

damn nice place wei... damn damn nice... wei not scared wan ar?? doesn't look that safe dude..

ahahha

i'm sure you guys have some kind of rope around you guys right??

But the view all damn cool ar..

Maharaja said...

a cat!! so schweet!!!

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm