a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

its a good day to be alive!

Hello all.

I dont know if you are paying attention to american news.... but a bridge collapsed.
In the picture, is the bridge that collapsed in minneapolis.
the RED X shows the damage.
the GREEN X shows where i was driving 2 minutes after the bridge collapsed.

HOT DAMN!

im ok, everyone i know is allright.

I normally take that bridge to go to a class at 6pm every monday, wednesday and thursday.
Today, my girlfriend persuaded me to go hang out with her.

lets just say i'm happy i listened to my woman today.

6 comments:

Greg said...

Pheww.....what a relief. I swear I saw ur body floating down the Mississippi on TV.

Jayzen said...

lucky bitch... ahahha...

V|vac|ous said...

Glad ur fine Nx time ALWAYS listen to your lady ! Tigers faham !

julian. said...

good stuff... i was gonna ring you when i found out this morning, but i realised i dont even have your us mobile number. as long as youre alright..

now.. whats your mobile num? prob a better idea to email it to me :)

DineshG said...

hehehe.. good 2 hear u're ok
1st thing that came to my mind when i heard the bridge collapse was nick.. shit...
so skip class/work n go lepak wif girls.. thats the lesson i've learnt today

Maharaja said...

giler man...
u must be the luckiest tiger alive.. neway..ur lady mite be able to save you once..but not always.. so dun listen to her toooo much aight.. :)

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm