a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

anyone tried to prank me??

damn weird wei...

yesterday morning around 11am i think someone called me... this chinese dude called me and told me that my car is blocking his car.. first thing that pop out of my mind is that one of you bastards tried to prank kau me la.. the conversation went something like this..towards the end , i called him la.. i can't remember everything but it's something like this..

Caller : Hello , can you move your car?? it's blocking my car.
Me : Who's this?? what the hell you talking about??
Caller : Emmm... your car is blocking my car.
Me : Wat the fuck?? Fuck you la.. Ok don't play play already.
Caller : No.. I can't go out.. Can you move your car??
Me : Fuck you la dude.. who's this?? I don't have time to play.
Caller : Your Waja is blocking my car.
Me : Emmmm... ohh... sorry... it's not my car.
Caller : But your number is here..
Me : Wat number?
Caller : 012-368****
Me : Ohh... that's my number.. but not my waja.. i don't drive a Waja...wat's the . number plate??
Caller : *** * ** * (i can't remember the number plate)
Me : That's not my car.
Caller : ok bye.

Weird huh... my number on someone elses' car.. ahhaha..but haven't finish.. About half an hour later , an Indian guy called me..and it went something like this..

Caller : Hello , you punya kereta block orang la..
Me : Waja ar??
Caller : Yaa
Me : Ohh.. itu bukan kereta saya..
Caller : Tapi sudah kena langgar wor.. belakang cermin sudah pecah..
Me : Ahahaha... takpe.. kasi pecah lagi la... itu bukan kereta saya.
Caller : Ok.. bye..

How's that to start off your day?? ahhahahahha... kesian that waja fella la.. i think the chinese dude got angry because I was abit lanci (thinking that it was you guys la tiu..) .. maybe he got a few of his friends to somehow move it and kasi pecah la the car.. ahhahaha... too bad for that Waja dude..

emmm.. it's not you guys trying to prank me right??

4 comments:

V|vac|ous said...

Hey ! I dont get it. Meaning that your number was on the windscreen eh?

Greg said...

I just want to confirm that the number plate sounds nothing near WJK 3382?

lick knee. said...

i cant remember anyones license plate number.
not even my own.

Jayzen said...

yeah.. my handphone number.. ahahha.. damn weird right?? ahhaha...

___

the number plate ends with 3 digits.. that means abc 123 ...

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm