a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Monday, August 20, 2007

some issues...

i've received numerous calls...(actually got 1 call oni)
it's regarding a post from 1 of our blogger...
apparently that subject now is becoming an issue...
(i was not alert bout it until someone calls me up and told me bout it)

so im wondering if anyone is goin to take action on this or.....
well it's up to you all man....
as a reminder the purpose of this blog is for us have fun,stay away from drugs :) and most importantly keeping each other updated bout their lives...

we mean no harms to our family members..
(referring to all tigers and lioness)
so y'all be good..im gonna finish my shoot in 5 moredays..
today is my 25th day of shooting..
im almost there reaching the finishing line..
pray for me that i'll still be in 1 piece by the this shit is over...

peace out to my brothers and sisters!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi i think the 'moderators' should keep abreast with things happening and be sensitive with things. I agree. for further proof to back up my statement go read uncle lim, thestar.com.my, and even kenny sia this issue is serious.

Moderators shd consider peoples thoughts as well and that moderators r not the ultimatum this blog belongs to all of us so we all have equal rights and say.

Rajen you are right well n diplomatically written.
It should be done ASAP ASAP. me ler malas to sign in

Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah. also further tigers being included in the blog shd be checked with us first. also malas to sign in

Jayzen said...

delete those sensitive posts only la greg... this blog is getting crappier and crappier..

from now on , post sensitive stuff on your own personal blogs...

this blog is meant to be FUN ... and about updates on us... lately , too much sensitive stuff...

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm