a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Monday, July 16, 2007

On an Interesting Activity for the Tigers to Do - LINK EDITED


Hello Tigers,

My Weekend was good. Watched this fab thriller with a hint of comedy ''Tell No One'' in French. Starring Kristen Scott-Thomas (KST). Was so good till the end it has quite a good number of twist. I would suggest movie buffs out there to watch this.

KST does alot of French movies. After a bit of research I found that she is married to a French guy. Anywas now am on a quest to find her movies. As I am learning French, watching French movies really improves my French faster.

Then I had an all day Softball tourney among the other teams in the Edinburgh League. We played 5 games in a whole day !!! and its one of the good times that I have had in a long time. The sun came out for the first time in weeks or months even for 3 hours and that was really good for Scottish standards.

Anywas I found this really good site. And since most of you claim to be experts on the identification of THIS esp esp Rajen who goes on that he really knows one when he sees one. Do tell me what you score. I got 12/16.

Love & Light

The Lioness xoxo

6 comments:

Maharaja said...

i have no idea la..
who's that? bapuk?

lick knee. said...

what is "THIS"?
cant seem to open the link.

V|vac|ous said...

Really eh !!!I will see what I can do with the link. Least Rajen you do know your bapuks !

Maharaja said...

it's a 'gift' my dear.

eugene said...

i had 13 for my score...

Maharaja said...

i've got 13...same like eugene..

p/s: i din know that eugene is 'gifted' as well...

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm