a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

No Postings on Saturday

For the first time since this blog started, one whole day was left without even a single post. I was reading some of the older posts in this blog and I realised that we are way off our peak as far as sambutan is concerned. The zaman kegemilangan of this blog happens to be between late may to mid june. After that, it hitched a ride with Malaysia, heading straight down to the drain.

Again, I plea to all of you. Write something. Share your thoughts. Reminiscent on the good old days. Wash some dirty linen in public. I was thinking, if we write something that caci one of us here and get the fella to be damn pissed off, I'm sure we will have sambutan hangat. Maybe we should do that.

I know i've asked the before, but I didn't get any answers. Is there a reason for you all not contributing to the posts?

1 comment:

lick knee. said...

eh. you write something lah (other than a plea to ask us to write something)

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm