a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Monday, April 30, 2007

On the Lioness's Virginal Post


Hello Tigers and other subjects,

Rajen has requested that I write something. I did want to start off with an insight to my life here with pictures etc, but am really busy this month as auditing period approaches. Not accounting auditing, Quality Auditing!!! Tomorrow I'm going out of Edinburgh to 3 different client's place to have a chat with them on Equal Opportunities Policy.

I'm going to have a chat with 3 guys and lets hope they are all fit! My company's core business is quite boring so I have to keep my self entertained some how.

One of them is very young (20) hmhhhh fresh meat !!! The other is late 20's and the other is a senior positioned person. I work in a male dominated environment which suits me very well. All our clients are 99.9% male and we get the odd female to liaise with.

Tomorrow is my softball team's first game. We are called the 'Gritters' and were in the Edinburgh Softball League Division 2. We are a new team. I'm the catcher. I'm always cold because these smart people play when its freaking 8 degrees. Half way through the game I usually cant move my hands or even make facial gestures. The team were playing against is called 'JC Space Cadets'.

At this very moment my landlord is home so I cant get the heating on. For 2 reasons:-
a) Landlord is not feeling cold
b) Its Spring (yeah maybe in London but not here !!!)
as if !!! Edinburgh only has one weather and it is cold !

So .... I have my woolly pyjamas, woolly robe , scarf and socks. Few hours ago I had my ski cap on.
That's all for now.
With Love and Light
The Lioness xoxo

4 comments:

Maharaja said...

all the best in your game...don't hurt yourself ya..

Greg said...

Hi yeaa, as requeted, i left a comment. Yeaa all the best in your game.

Anonymous said...

FU-YOO
This best describes the effort of our representative in a softball league… just like a foreign player in the local league….
Best wishes dearest CATCHER

A nice post, god bless.

RGDS: HSC

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

heyy vivacious

Wah your life happening lah..fantastic!! Rindu pulak cold weeather ...way over here in KL !!!

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm