a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sydney - 24/04/2007

Alright... I thought I'd start the post with an insight on my life here in Sydney. I'm having my housewarming now (after a quick but refreshing trip to Melbourne - was good catching up with Eugene and Alif) and I'm waiting for my other friends to come by. Its good over here.. Its not the same as it is in Kl but everyone has to make do, right? I'll try to get some pictures but it can be hard when you're intoxicated :) I'm living in a great place just a few minutes from the beach. Awesome views and guess what - you get nudists sunbathing here as well!! Hahah! I'll try to get more pictures here as time passes (not the nudists though - its against the law here and its just plain rude).
Alright.. my friends are here and they're bugging me to get off my computer. Will update as time passes by :)

julian.

No comments:

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm