a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This is what you get if too much 'Mosin'..


I was chilling with Din and Yudhis just now @ TSM.
then i have this idea of starting my own hotel business.
Probably can start with a chalet 1st at the center of the city .Then from the money i make..I'll built my second chalet... so on and so forth...then things starts to get tricky.. From chalet,how long must i wait till i can get my own hotel?
So wut i'm gonna do is, propose my ULTIMATE plan to all the banks . Look guys ,I've 50 chalet here.I wanna trade it for a Hotel 15 storey high. I've seen you guys do it on the Monopoly.So I dun see that you guy have any excuse to decline my proposition. Plus I'm giving you guys 50 chalet.Monopoly oni gives you 4!! BItch!! ~

No comments:

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm