a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Monday, December 24, 2007

X'Mas Eve... (Revised) :)

Merry Xmas to all my tigers and lioness.
hope y'all have a great xmas this year tho' we all can't celebrate it together..but im sure u guys knows that.. "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere". right?

so y'all have a blast wan this year....we looking forward to another year where we all can actually be together to celebrate it..but y'all know that it won't happen anytime soon right...cuz few in US, few in Ozzy, few in UK. loads in Malaysia. neway.we'll keep it TIght aight.. be cool.stay and live coool..

i write more later. now i need to get ready to go out. peace out brothers and sisters.

*i've modified certain information...thousand apologies okay!

4 comments:

Greg said...

Eh, there's TWO in US okay? I don't know which one of the two u forgotten.

Jayzen said...

ahahaha.... kantoi!!!!!

Maharaja said...

my bad...aiya..u've been so quiet lately..tak ingat lerr... sorry my bad..BIG TIME. i'll down 1 shot for u tonite.

V|vac|ous said...

thank u !!! for x mas 2 hot boys made me my xmas dinner !!! bloody impressive ! xoxo me

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm