a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On The Sahara


Hi Tigers,


Am off again on my travels. I don't call them holidays as I think holidays are something u just go sit by the beach and do nothing.


Well am off to Marrakech & Sahara Desert , Morocco. I will be camping in the desert, camel ride, some trekking up the Atlas Mountain. Am really excited coz the desert sky is lovely at night banyak stars !!!


Plus at night the locals Berber folk as they are called will sit around the fire and play music ! But there will be no toilet. I will just have to pee behind the sand dunes etc.


So wish me luck bit takut also you know people have told me that they can hassle you etc !!!!!


Am so excited because these are the kind of things you read in geography textbooks !


But for now I have so much work to sort out am freaking out !


TTFN !


LOVE U ALL BANYAK BANYAK ! xo

3 comments:

Maharaja said...

cannot pee on the sand..kesian the sand...

V|vac|ous said...

nature lerrrrrr

Maharaja said...

hmmmm....next time if u come to my place...i lock all the toilet.. hehe..

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm