a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On Happy Birthday Julian!!!!


Well I guess its not me alone it was us. Last night I went to sleep at 10.30pm... yeah now days I get up early and go to the gym before work. I got a text in the middle of the night not sure what time from Julian saying that I forgot this birthday 2 days ago !!!! OMG OMG OMG !!! Felt so bad that I forgot and after that I slept but it was at the back of my mind.

So I came early to work to type this HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIAN !!! message.

Hope you had a great birthday. Let us know how it went with pictures because you always never comment or very very very rarely post anything up.

And guess what Julian I found this pic of you when you were a cub celebrating your very first birthday. Rajen had it in his special archive. (you dont want to know what other pics he has in there)




From all of us !!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Maharaja said...

:)
love u man...have a great 1!!!
Happy Bday!

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm