a beginning of an awesome adventure!

a beginning of an awesome adventure!

Friday, June 19, 2009

On Pengumuman

Ok firstly Tahniah to Daddy-Rajen ! Congrats terharu ok reading abt your success !

Secondly I got Beyonce tickets man !!! Am so looking forward to some ass and botty action. SHAKE IT BABY !!!!! - Yeah now u all know why I hang out more with guys. This year is really the year of concerts man.

Thirdly - Semalam I came to work looked on the net saw good deals to Prague and booked it ! Just like that. Going in July 2 weeks time.

Fourthly I would like to thank the tigers who took time to come and see me for a yum cha @ Mohsein where else.

Fifthly the Edinburgh Film fest has already started tonight am going to watch a show and the Ed Fringe fest is starting in August.

I LOVE U ALL TAU !

LIONESSSSssssssssssss XOXO

No comments:

we'll roarsss ur socks off!!! AUUUUmmmmmm